Career Transition & Executive Coaching
Career Transition & Executive /Leadership Coaching
Are you at a crossroads in your career ?
Are you feeling stressed or burnt out ?
Have you been recently been made redundant and don’t know where to start looking for a new role ?
Have you taken on a new role or been promoted ?
Are you an Executive who is building a career strategy?
There are many reasons why people reach out for Career Coaching and at Red Tree our Qualified and Experienced Executive , Leadership and Career Coach Noreen O’Keeffe works with clients across the spectrum from Students to C-suite Executive on their career journey .
RED TREE CAREER PROGRAMS COVER:
- Coaching and Mentoring depending on your goal
- Assistance with preparation of CV/Resume, cover letters/emails
- Interview Preparation
- Learning to focus on your goals and enjoy the journey
- Building your Personal Brand
HOW DOES IT WORK?
A typical coaching intervention for an executive would involve:
- A ‘chemistry meeting’ to allow both parties establish if there is a suitable fit for effective coaching work
- A meeting between the coachee, their sponsor (if appropriate) and the coach to agree goals
- Agreeing an initial series of 4- 6 one to one meetings over an eight to twelve month period
contact : firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an initial call .
note: Coaching sessions at the moment will be via video link due to Covid restrictions.