Associate Director/Senior Manager – Business Risk.
Due to continued growth and on behalf of our clients we are now looking to recruit an experienced business risk professional.
This appointment will be made at Associate Director or Senior Manager level. The role offers highly attractive career development and progression opportunities.
You will have experience in the areas of risk management, regulatory, control assurance, corporate governance and IT audit and have experience in delivering assignments spanning, governance, risk, regulatory, control assurance and compliance at a senior management level.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Minimum of 7 years’ post qualification experience in a specialist risk advisory or control assurance in industry or professional services;
- Enterprise Risk Management, operational risk and/ or internal audit experience in a risk advisory, control assurance or compliance monitoring role is a distinct advantage;
- Qualifications relevant to risk management, regulatory compliance, internal audit, accounting, consulting, e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIA, PIIA, MIIA, PMP, Six Sigma, etc.;
- Excellent client relationship management skills;
- Exposure to financial services sector and large private or multinational sector;
- Strong project management skills,
- Strong team player who is also prepared to lead;
- Superior communication skills;
- Strong Commercial acumen
Reward / Package
Excellent Salary + Benefits
At Red Tree we have been recruiting talent within Compliance & Risk for over 20 years.
In that time we have worked with clients in; Banking, Insurance, Investment Funds, Asset Management & Financial Services organisations, Large Technology Organisations, Credit Unions, Telecoms, Advisory/Consultancy and Legal Firms. As such we have a large network of highly qualified Compliance & Risk professionals.
We deal with all levels including; Compliance Analyst, Compliance Officer, Compliance Specialist, Senior Compliance Officer, Risk & Compliance Officer, Risk & Compliance Manager, Regulatory Compliance Officer, Compliance Solicitor, Head of Legal & Compliance, Compliance Associate, Compliance Monitoring Officer, Head of Financial Crime, Money Laundering Reporting Officer [MLRO], Compliance Director, Head of Compliance, VP Compliance, Anti Money Laundering [AML] Specialist, Anti Money Laundering [AML] Manager, Head of Anti Money Laundering [AML], Data Protection Officer [DPO], Data Privacy Specialist, Fraud Analyst, Fraud Manager, Anti-Bribery & Corruption Manager, Risk Analyst, Risk Manager, Head of Risk, Chief Risk Officer [CRO], Operational Risk Analyst, Operational Risk Manager, Quantitative Risk Manager.
In Ireland, The Central Bank of Ireland operates The Fitness and Probity Regime which applies to persons in senior positions, known as Controlled Functions (CFs) and Pre-Approval Controlled Functions (PCFs), within Regulated Financial Service Providers (RFSPs).There are currently 11 prescribed CFs and 46 PCFs for RFSPs other than credit unions. The Central Bank considers it obligatory to obtain approval prior to appointing an individual to that role or function.
The Backgrounds & Qualifications in Compliance & Risk that are most desirable to our clients are ;
- Qualified Solicitor [Law Society of Ireland, Law Society of England & Wales] or Barrister Qualified [Law Library]
- Accountant [ACA, ACCA]
- Auditor or Internal Auditor [CMIIA, CIA]
Relevant professional certifications popular with our clients include;
- Professional Diploma in Compliance [PDC], through Association of Compliance Officers [ACOI]
- LCOI [Licentiate of the Association of Compliance Officers in Ireland]
- FCOI [Fellow of the Association of Compliance Officers in Ireland]
- Professional Certificate in Conduct Risk, Culture & Operational Risk Management
- Professional Certificate in Investment Fund Services Risk Management
- MSc in Compliance
- MA in Ethics (Corporate Responsibility)
- Professional Certificate in Data Protection / Certified Data Protection Officer [CDPO]
- Professional Certificate in Financial Crime Prevention
- Certified Risk Professional through the Institute of Risk Management [IRM]
- IRM Cert
- CFIRM [Fellow]
- Chartered Internal Auditor [CMIIA]
- Certified Internal Auditor [CIA]
- Certified Financial Crime Prevention Practitioner [CFCPP]
- Associate Professional Risk Manager (Associate PRM)
- Credit and Counterparty Risk Manager (CCRM)
- Market, Liquidity and Asset Liability Management Risk Manager (MLARM)
- Operational Risk Manager (ORM)