Job Title: Cloud Security Architect.
Due to continued growth, we have been engaged by our client to recruit a Cloud Security Architect.
The role will involve;
- Leading client cloud security assignments [updating of Cloud security standards, Security reviews]
- Advising on strategic security architecture
- Review current cloud security in AWS, Azure & Google Cloud [suggesting corrective improvements]
- Coach, mentor & manage on Cloud Security
Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience, specifically;
- Relevant degree qualification in related field
- Experience communicating technical information to business clients
- Strong knowledge/expertise of AWS, Azure and/or Google Cloud environments to include; network, infrastructure, application and service offerings
- Cloud security standards (e.g., NIST, CIS, ISO, CSA STAR)
- Providing security review of network and system architecture designs
- Strong Technical knowledge to include;
- routing/switching, next gen firewalls (NGFW), distributed denial of service (DDoS) mitigation, web application firewalls, intrusion detection / prevention systems (IDS/IPS), network segregation, security information and event management (SIEM), Cloud Brokers (CASB), Cloud Workload Protection (CWP), deceptive technologies, and other threat and vulnerability management capabilities
- Strong project management, presentation and communication skills
- Understanding of security issues
- Relevant security certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM)
- Relevant cloud certifications (e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Demonstrated experience with Security Architecture and/or Enterprise Architectural Frameworks (e.g. SABSA, TOGAF, O-ESA).
Reward / Package
Excellent Salary + Bonus/Package plus excellent career/salary progression prospects.