Role & Responsibilities:
- Service of existing book of clients needs including all MTA’s, queries and advice as required by the client.
- Developing new business leads for Executives through cross-selling (commercial lines and personal lines).
- Renewals including client discussion & re-broking
- Updating and maintaining correct information and data in customer files and complying with data protection legislation and the Central Bank of Ireland requirements.
- Minimum of 2 years in commercial broking (would consider strong personal lines who wants to transition to commercial )
- Minimum APA Commercial CIP ideally
- Relay experience
- Strong industry knowledge