Company Secretarial Senior Consultant, Leading Accountancy Practice (2 years’ + experience)
On behalf of our client, Red Tree Recruitment is currently looking to recruit a Company Secretarial Senior Consultant.
You will join a team who provide a broad range of legal, advisory and company secretarial services to corporate clients, both in Ireland and internationally.
Skills Experience & Qualifications:
- Qualified Chartered Secretary
- At least 2 years post qualification experience in a professional practice
- Proven ability to produce accurate work in a timely manner
- Experience of Blueprint OneWorld
- Ability to work on your own initiative
Your work will be varied. Below will be some of your core responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be expected to work as part of a team, providing both compliance and specialist company secretarial services to a dynamic client base. Ideally, he or she will be expected to have a core knowledge of company secretarial practice and relevant company law, including the Companies Act 2014. Consideration will be given to candidates who have experience of company secretarial practice in common law jurisdictions( e.g.UK & Australia)
- An ability to liaise directly with clients, project management skills and analytical and logical thinking are considered key skills for the successful candidate.
Reward / Package
There is an excellent package on offer to the successful candidate