Global Professional Services Firm, Company Secretary Assistant Relationship Manager, Capital Markets, 1-3 years’ experience with opportunities for International Secondment
On behalf of our client, Red Tree Recruitment is currently looking to recruit an Assistant Relationship Manager to join an international company for this team-based role.
The company has a diversified client base to include multinational corporations, financial institutions, alternative investment funds and entrepreneurs.
The team is made up of professionals with backgrounds in law, tax, accounting, economics and business administration.
There are genuine opportunities for career progression and development including;
- significant client interaction
- opportunities for international secondment
As Assistant Relationship Manager you will be responsible for the company secretarial, legal, corporate and administrative affairs relating to client companies primarily engaged in structured finance and securitisation activities: manage the general legal and company secretarial administration of client companies. This is a busy client facing role.
Legal and Corporate Secretarial services
- Manages all company secretarial obligations for allocated Irish domiciled entities
- Maintenance of company secretarial records to include updating Minute Books and Statutory Registers
- Act as a main point of contact for client companies, their boards of directors and liaise with external stakeholders to include lawyers and auditors
- Ensures the proper handling of corporate and financial transactions of clients, including but not limited to incorporation, liquidation, migration and deal closings
- Ensuring all other requirements under the Companies Act are met
- Attend board and shareholder meetings, record and circulate minutes and action points arising therefrom
- Ensure that all annual returns are filed within the required deadlines and that all AGMs are held before the required deadlines
- Ensure that all Companies Registration Office filings are made to reflect changes to the client companies
- Arrange for the execution of specific transactions such as capital increases, participations, distribution of dividends, granting or obtaining loan facility
- Onboarding of new client entities
- Drafts and reviews (standard) company and various transaction parties’ services agreements and ancillary documents under guidance
- Communicates and coordinates with clients as well as all internal and external parties concerned on the client companies in the allocated portfolio
- Promotes client service oriented culture by timely responses to client requests, personal attention, complaint follow up and monitors the professionalism in communication with clients, colleagues and intermediaries
- Maintains and grows relationships with existing clients and intermediaries
- Adheres to the companies client acceptance process and procedures and executes periodic review of client files to ensure ongoing compliance
- Actively monitors transaction of the companies under management in accordance with the transaction monitoring process and procedure
- Works with Compliance when required should queries of this nature arise
CANDIDATE / PROFILE EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate is someone who has at least 1-3 years’ experience as a company secretary in a corporate services provider or in-house environment and prior experience in working with structured finance and securitisation transactions would be advantageous. You will preferably be ICSA part qualified.
Business competencies and experience required:
- Experience working in a corporate services provider an advantage
- Strong Minute taking experience
- SPV entity experience an advantage
- Teamwork skills – flexible, pragmatic, thorough, proactive, enthusiastic and service minded
- Adaptable – comfortable with handling a range of tasks in a fast-moving, environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Proactive – ability to work under own initiative without direction
- Meticulous attention to detail, flexible and very well organised
- Ability to work well alone as well as part of a team
Extremely competitive remuneration and benefits package on offer to the successful candidate.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role
Consultant: Justin Loughnane
Justin Loughnane Solicitor – Associate Director, Head of Legal on + (353) 1 5541291 or email (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)
At Red Tree we have been recruiting talent within Company Secretarial / Corporate Governance for over 15 years. In that time we have worked with Legal Firms, Accountancy Firms, International Trust & Corporate Service Providers, Fund Governance Firms, Global Financial Services Organisations, PLC’s, Large Technology Organisations, Telecoms, Banking & Insurance Companies, As such we have a large network of highly qualified Company Secretarial / Corporate Governance professionals. We deal with all levels including; from Trainee Company, Company Secretarial Administrator, Corporate Secretarial Administrator, Company Secretarial Assistant, Corporate Secretarial Assistant, Assistant Company Secretary, Assistant Corporate Secretary, Company Secretarial, Corporate Secretarial, Company Secretary, Corporate Secretary, Company Secretarial Advisor, Corporate Secretarial Advisor, Corporate Governance Advisor, Company Secretarial Executive, Corporate Secretarial Executive, Associate Company Secretary, Associate Corporate Secretary, Corporate Secretarial Officer, Company Secretarial Officer, Senior Company Secretary, Senior Corporate Secretary, Company Secretarial Manager, Corporate Secretarial Manager, Company Secretary Manager, Corporate Secretary Manager, Chartered Company Secretary, Relationship Manager, Deputy Company Secretary, Deputy Corporate Secretary, Head of Company Secretarial