Global Professional Services Firm, Relationship Manager, Opportunities for International Secondment, 3 years’ + experience
On behalf of our client, Red Tree Recruitment is currently looking to recruit a Relationship Manager / Company Secretary to join an international fiduciary services company for this team-based role.
The company has a diversified client base to include multinational corporations, financial institutions, alternative investment funds and entrepreneurs.
The team is made up of professionals with backgrounds in law, tax, accounting, economics and business administration.
There are genuine opportunities for career progression and development including;
- significant client interaction
- opportunities for international secondment
Objective of the job
You will be responsible for the company secretarial, legal, corporate and administrative affairs relating to client companies primarily engaged in structured finance and securitisation activities: manage the general legal and company secretarial administration of client companies.
Legal and Corporate Secretarial services
- Ensures that all transactions performed in the allocated portfolio are fully understood.
- Manages all company secretarial obligations for allocated entities.
- Manages general legal and fiscal aspects of the companies under management.
- Ensures the proper handling of corporate and financial transactions of clients, including but not limited to incorporation, liquidation, migration and closing, in line with processes and procedures.
- Ensure good legal standing of client companies under management during the whole “lifecycle” of companies.
- Drafts (standard) services agreements and ancillary documents under guidance.
- Communicates and coordinates with clients as well as all internal and external parties concerned on the client companies in the allocated portfolio.
- Promotes client service oriented culture by timely responses to client requests, personal attention, complaint follow up and monitors the professionalism in communication with clients, colleagues and intermediaries.
- Analyses, evaluates and discusses specific client and prospect requests
- Manages the timely organisation and preparation of board meetings
- Maintains and grows relationships with existing clients and intermediaries.
- Attends meetings with clients and intermediaries. Where needed, participates in business trips for visiting existing clients, intermediaries and new potential clients.
- Coordinate timely reporting of legal issues with clients.
- Ensures the quality of client files is in high standing with regard to completeness and accuracy, and in accordance with the local filing and archiving processes and procedures.
- Adheres to the client acceptance process and procedures and executes periodic review of client files to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Actively monitors transaction of the companies under management in accordance with the transaction monitoring process and procedure.
- Coaches junior team members where required.
- Take on the role of Alternate Director/Director on the boards of client companies in the future if required.
CANDIDATE / PROFILE EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate is someone who has at least 3 years’ experience either from a company secretarial, compliance, legal or accounting background and prior experience in working with structured finance and securitisation transactions would be advantageous
Business competencies and experience required:
- ICSA Qualified
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Meticulous attention to detail, flexible and very well organised
- Teamwork skills – flexible, pragmatic, thorough, proactive, enthusiastic and service minded
- Adaptable – comfortable with handling a range of tasks in a fast-moving, environment
- Proactive – ability to work under own initiative without direction
- Ability to work well alone as well as part of a team
Extremely competitive remuneration and benefits package on offer to the successful candidate.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role
Consultant: Justin Loughnane
Justin Loughnane Solicitor – Associate Director, Head of Legal on + (353) 1 5541291 or email (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)
At Red Tree we have been recruiting talent within Company Secretarial / Corporate Governance for over 15 years. In that time we have worked with Legal Firms, Accountancy Firms, International Trust & Corporate Service Providers, Fund Governance Firms, Global Financial Services Organisations, PLC’s, Large Technology Organisations, Telecoms, Banking & Insurance Companies, As such we have a large network of highly qualified Company Secretarial / Corporate Governance professionals. We deal with all levels including; from Trainee Company, Company Secretarial Administrator, Corporate Secretarial Administrator, Company Secretarial Assistant, Corporate Secretarial Assistant, Assistant Company Secretary, Assistant Corporate Secretary, Company Secretarial, Corporate Secretarial, Company Secretary, Corporate Secretary, Company Secretarial Advisor, Corporate Secretarial Advisor, Corporate Governance Advisor, Company Secretarial Executive, Corporate Secretarial Executive, Associate Company Secretary, Associate Corporate Secretary, Corporate Secretarial Officer, Company Secretarial Officer, Senior Company Secretary, Senior Corporate Secretary, Company Secretarial Manager, Corporate Secretarial Manager, Company Secretary Manager, Corporate Secretary Manager, Chartered Company Secretary, Relationship Manager, Deputy Company Secretary, Deputy Corporate Secretary, Head of Company Secretarial