We have been retained exclusively to appoint a Senior Manager – Cyber Security for a large advisory group.
This is a very strategic and unique opportunity for someone ambitious who has strong technical skills in Cyber Security, currently working in client facing role in advisory [professional services or otherwise]
With a clear path to Director, this would appeal to someone who is self-driven and wants to take ownership and develop their own defined practice in Cyber Security.
- Pen Testing
- Cloud Security / Information Security
- Incident Response
- Cyber Risk & Threat Management
- Assessing I.T. governance across a range of sectors
- Cyber security assessment engagements
- Leading projects and teams on Cyber/Cloud security assignments
- Relevant recognised Cyber / Cloud Security qualifications and accreditation’s.
- Leading technical penetration testing engagements, (infrastructure & application penetrations tests)
- Physical security reviews and social engineering tests
- Security architecture / gap analysis reviews
- Digital Forensic investigations
- Strong client relationship skills
- Coaching & mentoring junior team members
- Commercial in outlook & client facing experience is essential.