Data Protection Compliance Officer
An opportunity to join the Legal & Compliance function of a highly regarded organisation with diverse operational entities. You will be working as part of a small, specialist team responsible for ensuring the organisation is meeting its Data Protection obligations under GDPR.
- Working with the Data Protection Officer in drafting and updating policies
- Undertaking data protection compliance monitoring activities;
- Managing the interaction with data subjects regarding processing of their personal data;
- Assisting with the management of personal data breaches;
- Assisting with the implementation of a comprehensive compliance and data protection plan;
- Assisting in the delivery of compliance-related projects
- Degree in law or other relevant professional qualification e.g. LCOI
- 3 years’ experience in a similar Data Protection role
- Good understanding of financial markets and knowledge of products, services and practices within the financial services sector
- Understanding and awareness of Data Protection Laws
- Strong report writing and documentation skills
- A methodical approach to completing tasks and the ability to prioritise
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
For further information on this role, please contact Paul O’Reilly at Red Tree Recruitment on 01 5541292 or to apply, please submit your CV.