We have been engaged to recruit a eDiscovery Specialist [Lead] for our client.
This is a unique, high-profile role and represents a great opportunity to help drive and shape the Legal Technology/eDiscovery offering.
Experience / Qualification Required;
You will need a minimum of 3 years’ eDiscovery experience in a large professional services Advisory firm, or alternatively within a forensic practice of a large corporation, financial services firm or boutique eDiscovery/Forensics provider.
- Data Capture & Extraction
- Forensically capturing data [navigating Digital systems & files.]
- Proven experience in completing eDiscovery projects
- Excellent knowledge of Relativity [ideally certified]
- Become an ambassador for legal technology projects
- Manipulating large volumes of unstructured data
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Reward / Package
Excellent Salary + Package [including high level bonus and benefits] plus excellent career/salary progression prospects.
At Red Tree we have been recruiting talent within Cyber Security / Information Security / IT Security for over 15 years.
In that time we have worked with Large Technology Organisations, Telecoms, Banking, Insurance & Financial Services, Social Media Multi-Nationals, Cyber Security firms, Advisory/Consultancy and Legal Firms. As such we have a large network of highly qualified Cyber Security professionals.
We deal with all levels including; from Graduate, Cyber Security Analyst, Cyber Threat Analysts, Cyber Security Specialists, Cyber Security Governance Specialists, Cyber Security Consultants & Managers, Information Security Officers, Software Security Architect, Penetration Tester, Ethical Hacker, Application Security Engineer, IT Audit, eDiscovery, Digital Forensics, IT Security Managers, Data Risk, IT Risk Managers, IT Assurance, Information Security Operations Centre [SOC], Group Information Security Manager, Head of Security Strategy & Architecture, Chief Information Security Officer [CISA], Head of Information Security.
The Qualifications in Cyber Security / Information Security that are most desirable to our clients are ;
3rd level qualification, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline [e.g. Degree / Masters in Information / Cyber Security / Computer Forensics]
Relevant professional certifications include;
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- ISO 27001 Certification
- Certified ISO 27001 Lead Auditor (Information Security Management System)
- Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT)