Our client, a leading global law firm are seeking expressions of interest from ambitious Partners/Senior Associates for a key strategic position of FS Regulatory Partner for their Dublin office.
This global firm has significant expansion plans and are seeking a commercially minded senior lawyer to develop this strategic area of their practice
This is a unique opportunity and relevant candidates should be currently operating at Partner level in a large commercial firm. Ambitious Senior Associates interested in fast track to partnership also considered.
Excellent Package available [at the upper end of the Irish market]
- Providing advice to a wide variety of international Financial Services institutions on their obligations under Irish and EU financial services law and on Central Bank requirements.
- Advising on Central Bank licensing [including e-money]
- Advising on ongoing Regulation issues and changes
- Strong current knowledge of relevant regulations
and legislation [Irish & EU];
- Central Bank Codes of Conduct and legislation
- MiFID II Regulations
- AIFMD [Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive]
- CRD IV [Capital Requirements Directives]
- PSD2 [Directive on Payment Services]
- Solvency II
- IDD [Insurance Distribution Directive]
To find out more, please contact in confidence;
• Eamonn O’Reilly, Managing Director, Red Tree Partners on; +353 1 6853444.
• Justin Loughnane, Associate Director, Head of Legal Recruitment on; +351 1 5541291.
(All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)
Red Tree Partners is an exclusive & discreet Recruitment service for Irish Law firm Partners (or aspiring ones). Explore the market in confidence and identify the firms that match your ambition.
For over 20 years, Red Tree Partners has been placing Partners across Law firms in Ireland. We have successfully facilitated Lateral Partner (Equity/Salary) and Senior Associate to Partner moves within large, medium and small firms. Our deep legal market knowledge and contacts ensures success for all parties, whilst operating within a climate of confidentiality