Red Tree Recruitment are working with our client an Irish owned multinational group to recruit a Global Compensation and Benefits Manager . This newly created role will report into the Chief Human Resources officer and will be a key appointment for the HR team in a newly created Global Services team.
Operating in multiple continents and with a payroll of almost 8000 staff ,our clients are looking for an experienced professional who has both hands on operational experience in reward programmes as well as working at a strategic level by being able to create and design new innovative solutions.
The key responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Build , design and implement an innovative global reward strategy
- Full responsibility for managing the annual global pay planning and salary review programme including data analysis, benchmarking and making recommendations
- Responsible for managing the global Executive Bonus Scheme
- Keeping abreast of market trends in rewards and benefits .
- Acting as advisor to broader HR team on all compensation and benefits matters
- Working with IT colleagues to select and implement suite of HR systems to support the Global People Strategy .
- Constant evaluation of the effectiveness of the benefits package in terms of employee satisfaction .
Experience required :
- 5years + working as Compensation and Benefits Manager with experience in creating a reward strategy
- Hand on operational experience as well as strategic outlook
- Energetic and up for the challenges that a newly created role in a global player will bring
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders
If you are interested in having a confidential chat about the role please get in touch .
Red Tree have been recruiting for HR professionals for 10 years and have placed people in the following roles ; HR Admin/ HR Generalist / HR Business Partner / HR Manager / HR Director / People Manager / L& D / Recruitment / Organisational Development / Talent Management/ HR Analytics / HR consultants / IR & ER