Red Tree are working with our Client a Global name in Insurance to recruit a Pricing Analyst for their Commercial Pricing Team . This role is pivotal to increasing the teams capacity to support the Commercial function in expanding their book of business . If you love data but also have the ability to have a subjective overview this role may be of interest to you.
What does the role look like ?
- Developing technical pricing models using the latest techniques in the industry
- Developing and analysing product profitability and growth metrics using appropriate statistical techniques and visualisations
- You will be communicating and working closely with the wider Commercial Lines Pricing and Underwriting team to deliver pricing projects and new initiatives in line with strategic priorities
- Developing rates for the market that will enable profitable growth
- Exploring datasets (internal/external) which can help price more effectively
What skills sets are ideally suited to the role ?
- Experience in Risk Pricing/Analysis in General Insurance
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Well-developed PC skills and proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented and exhibiting highly effective organisational skills to manage multiple tasks
- Working knowledge of statistical analysis and data management software (eg SAS/R/Python)
- Passion for empirical research and for answering complex questions with data
- You will be a good communicator and be able to present your findings in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
What package is on offer ?
Excellent salary, bonus, pension, healthcare and reduced rates for home & Motor Insurance as well as financial support for continued relevant education.
This role may be suitable if you are currently a Pricing Analyst, Business Analyst , Underwriting Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst , Statistical Analyst , Part Qualified Actuary , Data Analyst .
Note: The team are currently working remotely