Internal Audit – All Levels – FS
We have been engaged on behalf of our client to recruit a number of Internal Auditors with Financial Services experience. Appointments will be made at Manager, Assistant Manager & Senior Consultant level.
You will get the opportunity to join a collaborative & diverse work environment with variety in your work.
You will be joining an organisation that is people-oriented with significant flexibility.
This represents a great route into Industry and my client will also consider applications from External Auditors.
For all appointments, excellent Report Writing is critical.
- Manager Level – Min 6 years experience required plus qualified ACA,
- Preference for someone with Insurance sector experience, Solvency II, SOC1 Reporting.
- Managing portfolio of clients, mainly from the insurance industry, to oversee the end to end internal audit or control assurance engagements, from planning through to fieldwork and reporting
- Dealing with clients Senior Management team
- Coaching, mentoring & leading Audit team members.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Assistant Manager Level – 3 to 4 years experience required plus qualified ACA, ACCA, CIIA.
- Senior / Semi-Senior – 2 years experience plus qualified ACA, ACCA, CIIA
[part qualified for Semi-Senior]
- Full end to end Internal Audit from planning to risk & controls identification to fieldwork & testing to reporting.
- Internal Audit Function Reviews
- Internal financial controls
- Procurement Reviews
- Payroll Reviews
- Reviewing Processes & Controls.
- Internal audit co-sourcing
- Operation of an outsourced Internal audit function
- Assessments of adequacy of an internal audit function
Reward / Package
Excellent Salary/Benefits and further progression prospects [career & salary]
At Red Tree we have been recruiting talent within Compliance & Risk for over 20 years.
In that time we have worked with clients in; Banking, Insurance, Investment Funds, Asset Management & Financial Services organisations, Large Technology Organisations, Credit Unions, Telecoms, Advisory/Consultancy and Legal Firms. As such we have a large network of highly qualified Compliance & Risk professionals.
We deal with all levels including; Compliance Analyst, Compliance Officer, Compliance Specialist, Senior Compliance Officer, Risk & Compliance Officer, Risk & Compliance Manager, Regulatory Compliance Officer, Compliance Solicitor, Head of Legal & Compliance, Compliance Associate, Compliance Monitoring Officer, Head of Financial Crime, Money Laundering Reporting Officer [MLRO], Compliance Director, Head of Compliance, VP Compliance, Anti Money Laundering [AML] Specialist, Anti Money Laundering [AML] Manager, Head of Anti Money Laundering [AML], Data Protection Officer [DPO], Data Privacy Specialist, Fraud Analyst, Fraud Manager, Anti-Bribery & Corruption Manager, Risk Analyst, Risk Manager, Head of Risk, Chief Risk Officer [CRO], Operational Risk Analyst, Operational Risk Manager, Quantitative Risk Manager.
In Ireland, The Central Bank of Ireland operates The Fitness and Probity Regime which applies to persons in senior positions, known as Controlled Functions (CFs) and Pre-Approval Controlled Functions (PCFs), within Regulated Financial Service Providers (RFSPs).There are currently 11 prescribed CFs and 46 PCFs for RFSPs other than credit unions. The Central Bank considers it obligatory to obtain approval prior to appointing an individual to that role or function.
The Backgrounds & Qualifications in Compliance & Risk that are most desirable to our clients are ;
Qualified Solicitor [Law Society of Ireland, Law Society of England & Wales] or Barrister Qualified [Law Library]
- Accountant [ACA, ACCA]
- Auditor or Internal Auditor [CMIIA, CIA]
Relevant professional certifications popular with our clients include;
- Professional Diploma in Compliance [PDC], through
Association of Compliance Officers [ACOI]
- LCOI [Licentiate of the Association of Compliance Officers in Ireland]
- FCOI [Fellow of the Association of Compliance Officers in Ireland]
- Professional Certificate in Conduct Risk, Culture & Operational Risk Management
- Professional Certificate in Investment Fund Services Risk Management
- MSc in Compliance
- MA in Ethics (Corporate Responsibility)
- Professional Certificate in Data Protection / Certified Data Protection Officer [CDPO]
- Professional Certificate in Financial Crime Prevention
- Certified Risk Professional through the Institute
of Risk Management [IRM]
- IRM Cert
- CFIRM [Fellow]
- Chartered Internal Auditor [CMIIA]
- Certified Internal Auditor [CIA]
- Certified Financial Crime Prevention Practitioner [CFCPP]
- Associate Professional Risk Manager (Associate PRM)
- Credit and Counterparty Risk Manager (CCRM)
- Market, Liquidity and Asset Liability Management Risk Manager (MLARM)
- Operational Risk Manager (ORM)