IT Assurance / IT Audit Manager
Due to continued growth and on behalf of our clients we are now looking to recruit an experienced IT Assurance / IT Audit Manager
This appointment will be made at Manager/Assistant Manager level. The role offers highly attractive career development and progression opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Information system audits
- Assessment of IT risks and controls
- Information systems and controls: verifying that optimal controls relating to major systems and their implementation are in place and operating effectively
- Information reliability: assuring stakeholders of information reliability through IT risk assessment
- Managing multiple client engagements of varying size
- Manage deliverables and review the quality of the fieldwork by junior team members to ensure standards are met
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Minimum of 5-6 years relevant IT Assurance / IT Audit / IT Risk & Controls experience with an advisory firm, or large multinational organisation
- Experience/skills in data analysis for audit purposes – CAATs – is highly desirable.
- Certifications in one or more of the following: ISACA certifications (CISA, CRISC, CISM, CGEIT, COBIT 5 or COBIT 2019), ITIL v3 Foundation, CISSP, CIA.
- Qualified accountant (Chartered Accountant or equivalent) preferred but not essential
- Strong team leading, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
Reward / Package
Excellent Salary plus career development and progression