On behalf of our client a Corporate Law Firm, Red Tree Recruitment is currently looking to recruit a Newly Qualified Litigation / Employment Lawyer.
You will join a fast-growing dynamic law firm where you will work with straight-forward and approachable Partners where there is always an open door.
This is a broad and varied role where you will work with domestic and international clients on a wide range of commercial dispute matters as well as acting for Employers & Employees in contentious and non-contentious matters.
- You will be a newly qualified solicitor from a commercial firm having completed a rotation in Litigation & Employment as part of your training contract;
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to manage priorities to ensure deadlines are met;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Ability to be a team player;
- Ability to liaise with clients is essential; and
- Flexible approach to work and the requirements of a busy office.
There is an extremely competitive package on offer to the successful candidate together with genuine opportunities for career progression & development.
At Red Tree we have been recruiting Solicitors & Lawyers for over 15 years.
In that time we have worked with Legal Firms, Accountancy Firms, International Trust & Corporate Service Providers, Fund Governance Firms, Global Financial Services Organisations, PLC’s, Large Technology Organisations, Telecoms, Banking & Insurance Companies, As such we have a large network of highly qualified legal professionals.
We deal with all levels including; from Trainee Solicitor, Newly Qualified Solicitor, Solicitor, Lawyer, Associate, Senior Associate, In-House Lawyer, In-House Counsel, Of-Counsel, Counsel, Head of Legal, Legal Director & Partner.