We have been retained exclusively to appoint a Penetration Testing Manager or Assistant Manager for a large advisory group. Candidates will need current/recent BIG4 or large advisory experience
This is a unique opportunity for someone ambitious who has strong Penetration Testing skills in Cyber Security who is currently working in client facing role in advisory [professional services or otherwise]
Penetration Testing Experience required;
- Penetration Testing – Network, Web Application & Mobile Device.
- Web Application penetration testing [ web app pen testing ] on multiple platforms.
- Mobile application penetration testing on IOS and Android.
- Network penetration testing on multiple platforms.
- Application assessments.
- Consulting clients to help implement stronger security solutions and enhance existing security posture.
- Reporting on assessments.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Extremely competitive Salary and Bonus/Benefits Package on offer to the successful candidate together with genuine opportunities for career progression and development.
Eamonn O’Reilly, Managing Director [Head of Cyber/Privacy Recruitment] on + (353) 1 6853444 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)
At Red Tree we have been recruiting talent within Cyber Security / Information Security / IT Security for over 15 years. In that time we have worked with Large Technology Organisations, Telecoms, Banking, Insurance & Financial Services, Social Media Multi-Nationals, Cyber Security firms, Advisory/Consultancy and Legal Firms. As such we have a large network of highly qualified Cyber Security professionals. We deal with all levels including; from Graduate, Cyber Security Analyst, Cyber Threat Analysts, Cyber Security Specialists, Cyber Security Governance Specialists, Cyber Security Consultants & Managers, Information Security Officers, Software Security Architect, Penetration Tester, Ethical Hacker, Application Security Engineer, IT Audit, eDiscovery, Digital Forensics, IT Security Managers, Data Risk, IT Risk Managers, IT Assurance, Information Security Operations Centre [SOC], Group Information Security Manager, Head of Security Strategy & Architecture, Chief Information Security Officer [CISA], Head of Information Security.
The Qualifications in Cyber Security / Information Security that are most desirable to our clients are ;
- 3rd level qualification, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline [e.g. Degree / Masters in Information / Cyber Security / Computer Forensics]
Relevant professional certifications include;
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- ISO 27001 Certification – protection of privacy, integrity, and accessibility of data information in the Cyberspace
- Network and Information Systems Directive [NISD]
- Certified ISO 27001 Lead Auditor (Information Security Management System)
- Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT)