Personal Lines Insurance Executive
Our client a long established Insurance broker based in South Dublin is expanding their team and is looking for a Personal Lines Executive .
What does the role look like day to day ?
Duties will include:
- Understanding and advising customers on their insurance needs and dealing with any queries.
- Retention and renewal of existing policies; issuing motor, travel, home & commercial van insurance renewal quotes; rebroking the market and advising clients of their best policy options.
- Generating new business and following up on pipeline activity.
- Ensuring all premiums are collected in a timely manner.
- Building strong relationships with customers and providing excellent levels of service.
- Managing excellent relationships with key personnel in insurer offices.
- Adhering to legislative and regulatory compliance standards by following company policies and procedures.
What experience will the successful candidate have?
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with clients in a friendly, professional and timely manner.
- Motivated to succeed with a positive attitude.
- Proven ability to work well with colleagues.
- Ability to work on your own initiative, meet deadlines and work under pressure in a busy environment.
- Sound technical product knowledge.
Qualifications and experience:
- The successful applicant should have an APA qualification (min).
- At least one year’s experience in Personal Lines Insurance preferred.
- Knowledge of General Insurance an advantage.
- Knowledge of broker operating systems.
- Strong IT Skills.
How will you be rewarded?
There is an excellent base salary on offer along with bonus and benefits.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail , including advice on having your CV tailored to the role please contact Noreen O’Keeffe ACII Director, Head of Insurance Recruitment on 016853480/0866096684 or email email@example.com