Due to continued growth, we have been engaged by our client to recruit a Privacy / Data Protection Consultant [Data Governance Consultant]
The role will involve; Data Protection assessments, audits & gap analysis, large privacy transformation projects, data breach management and advising clients on latest best practice on Data Protection. You will need to have client facing project delivery in Data Privacy/Protection. Experience/Qualifications required;
Minimum of 3-5 years Data Privacy/Protection experience, specifically;
- Strong current experience in the provision of Data Privacy/ Data Risk or Data Governance services
- Data Protection assessments/gap analysis,
- Leading data protection assignments to include;
- Data Protection policies/procedures,
- Data Protection audit reviews.
- Project Management / Stakeholder engagement
- Contribute to new Business development initiatives
- Relevant Data Protection qualifications [CIPP/e,]
- Excellent communication / people & report writing skills
Reward / Package
Excellent Salary + Bonus/Package plus excellent career/salary progression prospects.
At Red Tree we have been recruiting talent within Data Protection & Data Privacy for over 15 years.
In that time we have worked with Large Technology Organisations, Telecoms, Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences & Pharmaceutical, Social Media Multi-Nationals, Advisory/Consultancy and Legal Firms. As such we have a large network of Data Protection & Privacy professionals. We have a dedicated website for all Data related roles here: www.datajobs.ie [Data / Data Protection/ DPO / CDO /Data Privacy / GDPR opportunities]
We deal with all levels from Graduate to Data Privacy Administrator, Data Protection Administrator, Data Protection Analyst, Data Privacy Analyst, Data Privacy Specialist, Data Protection Specialist, Data Protection/Freedom of Information [FOI], Data Protection – Risk Advisory, Data Protection Officer [DPO], Data Protection Solicitor or Counsel or Lawyer, Head of Data Privacy, Head of Data Protection, Data Protection Director, Data Security – Legal Director, Chief Data Officer [CDO]
The Qualifications in Data Protection / Data Privacy that are most desirable to our clients are ;
- Certified Data Protection Officer (CDPO),
- Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT)
- Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM),
- Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E)
- Fellow of Information Privacy (FIP)
or equivalent qualification OR working towards their ECDPO, CIPM, CIPP/E (or equivalent