We are currently working on behalf of our client, to recruit a Data Protection/Privacy [Internal] Manager
This is a newly created opportunity to join a large organisation in Dublin city centre to lead and manage the company’s Data Protection compliance.
The Role/Experience Required:
- Min of 3-4 years’ experience working in Data Protection Compliance in a large organisation
- Ensuring internal systems and policies and procedures are fully compliant with Data Protection regulations
- Promote best practice in Data Protections/Privacy
- Provide internal training & development to staff on all Data Protection matters
- Deal with Data Access Requests & Subject Access Requests
- Carry out internal Data Protection compliance reviews
- Privacy Impact Assessments [PIAs]
- Drive, promote and embed privacy principles and drive and promote a culture of DP compliance
Reward / Package
This is a contract role initially with excellent Salary & Benefits and career progression
At Red Tree we have been recruiting talent within Data Protection & Data Privacy for over 15 years.
In that time we have worked with Large Technology Organisations, Telecoms, Banking & Financial Services, Social Media Multi-Nationals, Advisory/Consultancy and Legal Firms. As such we have a large network of Data Protection & Privacy professionals.
We have a dedicated website for all Data related roles here: www.datajobs.ie [Data / Data Protection/ DPO / CDO /Data Privacy / GDPR opportunities]
We deal with all levels from Graduate to Data Privacy Analyst, Data Privacy Specialist, Data Protection Officer [DPO], Chief Data Officer [CDO] level.
The Qualifications in Data Protection / Data Privacy that are most desirable to our clients are
Certified Data Protection Officer (CDPO),
Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT)
Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM),
Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E)
Fellow of Information Privacy (FIP)
or equivalent qualification OR working towards their ECDPO, CIPM, CIPP/E (or equivalent)