A leading consulting firm has a number of openings from Manager to Associate Director level in their Financial Services Advisory [Prudential Regulation advisory] team. You will be focusing on the assessment and development of supervisory review and evaluation process (SREP) frameworks for banks, investment managers and insurers.
What you will be doing:
- Leading a variety of engagements around the assessment and implementation of regulatory change and transformation (CRD V/ CRR 2 etc)
- Assisting clients in transforming their SREP operating models and frameworks including ICAAP, ILAAP, ORSA and stress testing
- Developing second and third line of defence risk monitoring and internal audit processes
- Guidelines on Internal Governance (GL44)
- Central Bank of Ireland inspections (RMPS)
- Advising on “hot” prudential topics and upcoming/emerging regulatory landscape
- Developing your team through mentorship, identification of emerging talent and technical training
- Possess 5+ years’ experience (ideally in a financial institution) in a prudential regulatory competency such as internal governance, risk management, regulatory reporting, credit risk, regulatory supervision or quantitative risk.
- In-depth knowledge of the regulatory environment impacting financial services institutions
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at a senior level and deliver solutions that meet business needs
- Proven ability to lead and develop people through mentorship, coaching and training
This is an opportunity to join a highly regarded firm in a role that offers a flexible working environment and unrivalled career opportunities.
Salary & Benefits: €Attractive
For a confidential discussion about this role or similar opportunities, please contact Eamonn O’Reilly at Red Tree Recruitment on 01 6853444 or email email@example.com