Risk Management Manager
On behalf of our client Red Tree Recruitment are looking to speak to Risk & Health and Safety Managers for this challenging role .
Reporting to the Senior Risk, Health & Safety Manger you will play a key role in advising and assisting a range of clients within the client organisation on their health and safety risk management processes.
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead project Manager for risk management with portfolio of internal clients
- Active Management of reported data and incidents
- Driving incident reporting and investigations
- Carrying out risk reviews of serious incidents and new claims
- Analysing closed claims for future learning
- Utilising incident data to drive and support health and safety initiatives
- Working on policy development to improve injury prevention and health protection
- Development and delivery of training
Candidate Profile :
- Honours degree in Engineering /Science/Social Science
- Further qualification in an of the following Health and Safety, Environmental, Public Health, Insurance , Project Management , Organisational Governance and/or Fire Risk Management.
- 4 years + experience in Health & Safety , Risk Management , Insurance Risk Management
- ISO 31000, OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001, ISA9001 Knowledge and/or implementation
- Experience of carrying out audits
- Project Management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec , please contact Noreen O’Keeffe ACII on 016853480/0866096684 or email email@example.com