Risk Specialist – Insurance
A leading general insurance company has an opening for a Risk Specialist to strengthen its Risk & Quality Assurance team. You will work as part of a close-knit, multi-location group responsible for the monitoring of the performance of the company’s risk management system.
- Undertake annual review of risk management policy and update for relevant changes
- Carry out quarterly update of risk register, including Risks and Controls
- Reporting and monitoring of Key Risk Indicators and Risk Appetite metrics
- Reporting and monitoring of near miss/ loss events including documentation of events
- Supporting the business through risk consultancy or other risk services as required
- Identify, develop and implement risk management best practices and process improvements
- Degree in business/finance discipline; professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA)
- 3+ years’ experience in operational risk, controls testing or quality assurance in the financial services sector (Insurance experience preferred)
- Knowledge of corporate governance obligations relating to financial services sector
- Possess strong research and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work across business functions to senior management level
For further information about this role, please contact Paul O’Reilly at Red Tree Recruitment on 01 5541292 or submit your CV in confidence.