SAP Controls Manager
A leading consulting firm with an expanding SAP practice is looking strengthen its Dublin leadership team. You will get the opportunity to lead a high-performing and dedicated team in ensuring that firm’s reputation in delivering exceptional results to clients is maintained and enhanced.
- Advising clients on current and future SAP needs, including S/4HANA business case, business transformation, roadmap and implementation
- Leading design workshops to gain a clear understanding of clients’ industry and business requirements
- Playing a key role in planning and managing client projects throughout all phases
- Sharing knowledge of best practice within the group and across other disciplines in the firm, as well as developing other members of the SAP team
- Supporting the development of the SAP practice, including leading internal team activities and facilitating external client events
- A third level qualification in Accountancy or extensive finance experience with SAP GRC experience.
- SAP FICO certification, Project Management certification is desirable.
- A solid understanding of GRC processes and the implementation of best practice solutions in the SAP GRC space.
- Proven experience in leading team planning for all project phases
- Strong ability to lead, mentor and motivate teams, adopting a collaborative and supportive approach.
- Proven ability to build and leverage relationships with senior-level clients.
Salary & Benefits: €Attractive