An opportunity for a Senior Business Development Manager with a background in credit/lending to the residential construction sector, to join a newly established entity. You will be responsible for implementing a national business development plan to ensure that business and growth targets are met.
- Engage and build effective relationships with a wide range of industry stakeholders nationwide, to develop a deep understanding of the Home Building sector
- Promote awareness of the business and its product offering
- Analyse and understand business targets, by product, revenue stream, region, customer profile, etc.
- Identify potential clients and identify market opportunities for the development of new business
- Contribute to product development process through timely feedback from the marketplace to the business
- Degree preferably in economics/finance or other relevant discipline, and/or equivalent professional qualification
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience at senior management level working in the residential development/funding sector
- Knowledge of lending agreements, covenants and security requirements.
- Good understanding of relevant financing models and data with an ability to review, understand financial data and financial forecasts
- Sound commercial judgement and market awareness, excellent knowledge of residential development lending product offerings and markets
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and contacts within and outside the company/industry
This is an unrivalled opportunity to join an early-stage business (within a well-established organisation) set up to have a significant impact on residential building in Ireland.
For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Paul O’Reilly at Red Tree on 01 5541292 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org