Senior Commercial Property Lawyer
Due to continued growth, we have been engaged by our client, a leading Irish law firm, to recruit a Senior Commercial Property Solicitor with 5 years’+ PQE to join their highly recommended commercial property team.
This is a great opportunity to work in a progressive professional firm where you will act for a broad range of public, private and institutional developers, lending institutions, local authorities, housing bodies and commercial/retail landlords and tenants.
The team is internationally recommended in Commercial Property.
The position will involve a broad range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Advising clients in relation to the purchase, financing, disposal and leasing of various types of property including industrial units, shops and offices.
• Experience in property related matters including banking, property due diligence and landlord and tenant issues.
• Drafting, reviewing and amending commercial leases, deeds of surrender, deeds of variation, heads of terms, side letters and license agreements.
• Other ad-hoc work property related work as required within the business unit
• Comfortable with all stages of commercial property transactions,
• Exposure to related security documentation
• Banking property experience would be an advantage
• Excellent drafting skills
• Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
• Strong commercial focus
You will be a qualified Solicitor with 5 years’+ PQE from a leading, mid-tier, boutique real estate practice or UK firm.
Extremely competitive Salary, Promotional and Bonus/Benefits Package on offer to the successful candidate.
Eamonn O’Reilly, Managing Director [Head of Legal Recruitment] on + (353) 1 6853444 or email: email@example.com (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)
At Red Tree we have been recruiting Solicitors & Lawyers for over 20 years.
In that time we have worked with Legal Firms, Accountancy Firms, International Trust & Corporate Service Providers, Fund Governance Firms, Global Financial Services Organisations, PLC’s, Large Technology Organisations, Telecoms, Banking & Insurance Companies, As such we have a large network of highly qualified legal professionals.
We deal with all levels including; from Trainee Solicitor, Newly Qualified Solicitor, Solicitor, Lawyer, Associate, Senior Associate, In-House Lawyer, In-House Counsel, Of-Counsel, Counsel, Head of Legal, Legal Director & Partner.