We are currently working on behalf of our client to recruit a Senior eDiscovery Associate.
You will need current/recent “client-facing” experience of eDiscovery within professional services [Accountancy, Advisory, Law firm]
Experience / Qualification Required;
Min of 3 years’ experience of eDiscovery, including;
- Leading/Managing teams in eDiscovery
- Regulatory investigations
- Document Review
- Data remediation
- eDiscovery platforms, e.g. Relativity or Clearwell
- Excellent Project Management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to supervise, lead and manage staff
Reward / Package
Excellent Salary + Benefits plus progression prospects
At Red Tree we have been recruiting talent within Cyber Security / Information Security / IT Security for over 15 years.
In that time we have worked with Large Technology Organisations, Telecoms, Banking, Insurance & Financial Services, Social Media Multi-Nationals, Cyber Security firms, Advisory/Consultancy and Legal Firms. As such we have a large network of highly qualified Cyber Security professionals.
We deal with all levels including; from Graduate, Cyber Security Analyst, Cyber Threat Analysts, Cyber Security Specialists, Cyber Security Governance Specialists, Cyber Security Consultants & Managers, Information Security Officers, Software Security Architect, Penetration Tester, Ethical Hacker, Application Security Engineer, IT Audit, eDiscovery, Digital Forensics, IT Security Managers, Data Risk, IT Risk Managers, IT Assurance, Information Security Operations Centre [SOC], Group Information Security Manager, Head of Security Strategy & Architecture, Chief Information Security Officer [CISA], Head of Information Security.
The Qualifications in Cyber Security / Information Security that are most desirable to our clients are ;
- 3rd level qualification, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline [e.g. Degree / Masters in Information / Cyber Security / Computer Forensics]
Relevant professional certifications include;
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- ISO 27001 Certification – protection of privacy, integrity, and accessibility of data information in the Cyberspace
- Network and Information Systems Directive [NISD]
- Certified ISO 27001 Lead Auditor (Information Security Management System)
- Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT)