Senior Manager – Prudential Regulation
A leading consulting firm has an opening at Senior Manager level in their Prudential Regulation advisory team. You will be focusing on the assessment and development of SREP frameworks for banks, investment managers and insurers.
What you will be doing:
- Leading a variety of engagements around the assessment and implementation of regulatory change (CRD V/ CRR 2 etc)
- Assisting clients in transforming their SREP operating models and frameworks including ICAAP, ILAAP, ORSA and stress testing
- Developing second and third line of defence risk monitoring and internal audit processes
- Developing your team through mentorship, identification of emerging talent and technical training
- Working with the wider business and global prudential regulatory network to identify and deliver leading edge solutions
- Possess 5+ years’ experience (ideally in a financial institution) in a prudential regulatory competency such as internal governance, risk management, regulatory reporting, regulatory supervision or quantitative risk.
- In-depth knowledge of the regulatory environment impacting financial services institutions
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at a senior level and deliver solutions that meet business needs
- Proven ability to lead and develop people through mentorship, coaching and training
This is an opportunity to join a highly regarded firm in a role that offers a flexible working environment and unrivalled career opportunities at both a local and global level.
Salary & Benefits: €Attractive
For a confidential discussion about this role or similar opportunities, please contact Eamonn O’Reilly at Red Tree Recruitment on 01 6853444 or email email@example.com