Technology Assurance / IT Audit – ALL LEVELS
Due to significant growth in new high profile business, we have been engaged to recruit IT Auditors at all levels for our client.
These positions provide you with the opportunity to be involved in high profile IT audits in various sectors and industries and working with like for like colleagues.
Our client is looking to recruit candidates at the following levels;
- Senior Consultant
- Senior Manager
Candidate Profile / Experience
Ideally seeking a minimum of 2 years’ experience providing IT Audit services.
More experience required for senior level appointments.
[For Manager level appointments, you will need a minimum of 5 years relevant IT Audit experience including experience of managing & developing high-performing colleagues and teams and delivering exceptional client service.]
- Managing projects, deadlines and stakeholder expectations
- Assessing clients IT environments and IT related processes
- Knowledge of IT standards such as ISO27002 and COBIT or ITIL
- CISA, CISM or CISP qualification desirable in relation to IT Risk
- Experience of auditing IT systems across various platforms especially Oracle & SAP
- For Manager level – Strong technical skill-set across various technologies and platforms including Operating Systems (Windows, Unix, Linux); Databases (Oracle, SQL etc.) and enterprise wide applications (SAP, Oracle E-Business Suite etc.)
- Providing independent evaluation of processes, systems and controls and any remedial action where weaknesses are identified
- Excellent communication skills
Reward / Package
Excellent Salaries + Benefits combined with strong Career & Salary progression
- Only candidates currently able to work within the EU will be considered for these roles.
At Red Tree we have been recruiting talent within Cyber Security / Information Security / IT Security for over 15 years.
In that time we have worked with Large Technology Organisations, Telecoms, Banking, Insurance & Financial Services, Social Media Multi-Nationals, Cyber Security firms, Advisory/Consultancy and Legal Firms. As such we have a large network of highly qualified Cyber Security professionals.
We deal with all levels including; from Graduate, Cyber Security Analyst, Cyber Threat Analysts, Cyber Security Specialists, Cyber Security Governance Specialists, Cyber Security Consultants & Managers, Information Security Officers, Software Security Architect, Penetration Tester, Ethical Hacker, Application Security Engineer, IT Audit, eDiscovery, Digital Forensics, IT Security Managers, Data Risk, IT Risk Managers, IT Assurance, Information Security Operations Centre [SOC], Group Information Security Manager, Head of Security Strategy & Architecture, Chief Information Security Officer [CISA], Head of Information Security.
The Qualifications in Cyber Security / Information Security that are most desirable to our clients are ;
3rd level qualification, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline [e.g. Degree / Masters in Information / Cyber Security / Computer Forensics]
Relevant professional certifications include;
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- ISO 27001 Certification
- Certified ISO 27001 Lead Auditor (Information Security Management System)
- Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT)